We are more than happy to consider new contributions. Here is what you should know:
- Word count: We set no minimums or maximums but our posts typically have between 750 and 1500 words
- Tone: We’re looking for friendly, casual and generally positive tone. Please have a look at what we have previously posted on our website
- Original content: Posts submitted should be unique and original to FavRooms. We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions: If you are writing articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO or to plug a product or brand name in a post, we are not interested
- Bio: We are more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences
We love connecting with new contributors; however, FavRooms consists of just a few people. As such, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive.
Contact details for submissions: orgfirsat [at] gmail [dot] com